- To be able to tell every child in the city about Jesus in a creative, fun, engaging, accessible and relevant way.
- For every school in the city to be linked to a local Christian church/community to encourage the nurture and discipleship of whole families.
- To serve the schools in our city by supporting them to teach the Christian faith.
- To encourage, equip and support churches to work with children and young people from their local schools.
- To encourage Christians in our local schools.
What Do We Want This To Look Like?
A resource for schools and churches in the city of Southampton which:
- Enables churches to better connect with, relate to and respond to the needs of their local schools.
- Supports schools through resourcing, encouraging, training, facilitating and mentoring in the areas of high quality RE lessons, RE Days, assemblies and other associated activities.
- Is a storehouse, resource bank and point of contact for churches and schools across the city.
- Is a signpost for churches and schools to other valuable resources, organisations and initiatives who can support them.